A. Products Covered by this Warranty Statement and Period Covered
One Source Security & Automation, Inc. warrants each Product installed to be free from deficiencies and defects in materials and/or workmanship in the course of normal use and service. The warranty period commences from the date of Substantial Completion and/or delivery of Product and extends for one year unless specifically stated otherwise.
B. Exclusive Warranty Remedy
In the event of a breach of warranty, One Source Security will correct the deficiency and/or repair/replace the Product provided that the warranty claim is delivered to One Source Security by the customer during the warranty period in accordance with the terms of this warranty.
C. Warranty Exclusions
One Source Security shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss resulting from the operation or performance of any Product or any Systems in which a Product is incorporated. This warranty shall not extend to any ancillary equipment not furnished by One Source Security, which is attached to or used in conjunction with a Product, nor to any Product, which is used with any ancillary equipment, which is not furnished by One Source Security.
D. Items Not Covered by Warranty
- Defects resulting from customer’s improper testing, operation, installation, maintenance, modification, alteration or adjustment.
- Defects or damage from misuse, accident or neglect.
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the Product in other than its normal and customary manner.
- Defects or damage due to lightning or other electrical discharge or any acts of nature.
- Product installed by One Source Security that has been serviced, disassembled or repaired by any person other than an authorized representative of One Source Security.
- Modification or abuse of, or tampering with, the Product.
- One Source Security does not warrant the installation, maintenance, or service of the Product that is not performed by an authorized representative of One Source Security.
E. Limited Warranty
This warranty sets forth the full extent of One Source Security’s warranty responsibility. Repair or replacement of the defective product is the exclusive remedy. This warranty is provided in lieu of all other express or implied warranties. All other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are specifically excluded. In no event shall One Source Security be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the product, for any loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss, lost profits or savings or other incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the installation, use, or inability to use such product, to the fullest extent that any such loss or damage may be disclaimed by law.